Feeling like you might need a little push to get in shape for the 5K? Hoping to set a new personal record in time? Then let TrySports help you get ready!
This year our training program will be run by our silver sponsor TrySports of Mt. Pleasant. Trysports is more than just a retail store; it strives to inspire a healthy community through lifestyle or aerobic sports. Sign up now and let TrySports help you reach your goals for the 35th annual Turkey Day Run!
WHEN:Informational meeting on Thursday, Sept. 27 6 p.m. at the soccer fields at Patriot’s Point.
COST: $60 ($50 for Believe Achieve Club members) includes registration for training program and Turkey Day Run.
REGISTER: We've got three options to make registration easy for you.
1. Register online at EventBrite. Believe Achieve club members will need to call Try Sports to get the coupon code for the discounteded price.
2. Stop in to register in person at TrySports: 1903 N. Highway 17, Suite 102 in Mt. Pleasant
3. Download the training flyer to the right and bring it and a check to the information session.
BENEFITS: Participants receive:
- Registration to Turkey Day Run (shirt not included)
- Eight-week training program emailed each week
- Weekly group runs through TrySports Run Club
- Clincs on training tips, nutrition, injury prevention and more
- FREE Membership to TrySports Believe Achieve Club for the duration of training class (9/27-11/22)
- 10% of discount off regularly priced items
- local benefits with TrySports community partners
- exclusive members only specials in store
QUESTIONS: Call TrySports of Mt. Pleasant at (843) 849-9292